The Pittsburgh Middle East Institute was proud to present
"Egypt Today: Opportunities in Business & Techonology"
A special business luncheon and panel discussion featuring
leaders from a distinguished 17-Member delegation from Egypt.
- Hisham Fahmy, CEO of American Chamber of Commerce, Egypt
- M. Gamal Moharam, Chairman, MGM Banking and Financial Consultants and President of American Chamber of Commerce, Egypt
- Alex Shalaby, Chairman, Egyptian Company for Mobile Services (Mobinil)
- Tarek A. El Sadany, Senior Advisor to the Minister of Communications and IT
Overview of Pittsburgh’s Business and Technology Community:
- Bill Flanagan, Executive Vice President, Allegheny Conference on Community Development
- Andrew Moore, Director, Pittsburgh Engineering Office, Google Inc.
- Audrey Russo, President and CEO of Pittsburgh Technology Council
In Parternship With: